From Omniverse Nexus
Marked for review
This article has been marked for review. It may need to be significantly altered to fit the established continuity.
Reason: No reason has been given. Please replace this template with
Golgotha is the home of the Ego.
The Paths of Ascension
This article contains spoilers for an upcoming media adaptation. Read at your own risk.
The Paths of Ascension are a region that falls in the domain of the Ego named Henkle. It is a towering mountain divided into several sub-regions.
- Path of Tartarus - The Path of Tartarus is an infernal fortress surrounded by lava and demonic monsters. A dragon named Azazel waits at the end.
- Path of Oblivion - The Path of Oblivion is a shadowy castle inhabited by phantoms and ghosts. Twin vampires await.
- Path of Zion - The Path of Zion is a citadel in the clouds inhabited by divine monsters. A fallen angel named Gadreel awaits.
- Sanctuary - The Sanctuary is a serene, calm final rest stop before the crater.
- Crater - The summit of the mountain. What lies at the bottom of the crater is unknown, only that it is full of a swirling abyss of lost souls forever descending into nothingness.