|Composition||74% nitrogen, 25% oxygen, 1% other|
|Surface pressure||1.3 atm|
|Population||5 million (apex)|
Ankodega's thick atmosphere gives it almost constant cloud cover. When the sun shines through on rare occasions, it creates brilliant shades of yellow and red. The notably high levels of greenhouse gases makes the planet's temperature fairly constant and unchanging. No ice caps are present as a result.
Ankodega mostly consists of forest and wetlands on two continents. 85% of the planet is covered in ocean.
Ankodega has a vibrant ecosystem. The thick atmosphere allows plants to grow to gigantic proportions. High infrared rays from Ankor causes plants to be anywhere from light green to yellow in color.
The dominant type of flora on Ankodega has characteristics of coral and photosynthetic plants. They can both metabolize sunlight and consume microbes while it can reproduce when a piece of it breaks off.
- Pan flute tree - An unusual plant made of a series of hollow tubes, reminiscent of a musical instrument. When the wind blows in the right direction, these trees make a soothing, whistling sound. Within the tree, small animals make their home to hide from predators.
- Clarinet coral - A tall thin plant consisting of a long tube and a series of vertical holes. Much like the Pan flute tree, it can produce a whistling sound when the wind is blowing in the right direction.
- Sponge crown - Sponge crowns are interconnected plants where most of its volume is in its canopy with only thin trunks connecting it to the ground. The largest part of the structure is made of a light, spongy material hence the plant's name.
- Spark algae - A symbiotic protist-fungus that floats in the upper atmosphere. Its metabolism is fueled by lightning strikes which cause it to flash brightly in the sky. As a result, thunderstorms on Ankodega are like fireworks shows.
- Iko barnacle - A small freshwater arthropod that lives in large swarms. They maintain their metallic shells by ingesting rocks through their sucker-like mouths which secret acid.
- Song slime - The Song slime inhabits the Clarinet coral. The plant it inhabits secrets sugary nutrients while the slime defends its home from predators.
Points of interest
Lake Ikobatu is one of the largest lakes on Ankodega. Notably, it was the impact site for Izardi Gradior's ship which crashlanded in the area during the Buyuk Wars.
Raycaon (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon) • Volgen
Esmane • Hetk • Ankodega • Neranko • Dydysis • Kronoke • Ank